Saturday, November 8, 2014

MODALISBOA Legancy






 ____________________________________________________________________________________________



Hey guys, as you know, and if you don't know, I'll explain - last month, ModaLisboa happened in Portugal. Moda Lisboa is a mini fashion week in Lisbon that happens two times a year. I went for the first time to the 43 edition of Modalisboa and I really enjoy it. I toke a plane from Luxembourg to Lisbon in October 9, and had stayed there to the 13 of October, for me to get joy of all those fashion days at ModaLisboa, which happened between the 10 and 12 of October. It was a new experience for me, that I truly loved it! You can meet there all the type of people, that you can imagine! Thankfully, I got a VIP access for every runway, which was really great. I loved every single one of it, but my favourite one was Valentim Quaresma. Hoping with a giant hope to can back there, as soon as I can! Enjoy the pictures.




No comments:

Post a Comment